PTFE Lined Pipe with fixed or rotation flange
PTFE lined tee
1. Nominal Diameter of the tee(mm/in. ): DN15-DN600 (NPS 1/2-NPS 24)
2. Operating temperature of the tee: -20-180 degree
3. Operating pressure of the tee: -0.09MPa-1.6MPa (-0.9bar-16bar)
4. Material of the tee: Seamless steel.
5. Flange: ASME B16.5 Class 150 Flange options: HG, GB, JB, JIS, BS, DIN, ANSI, ASTM
Special pieces of specific or non standard tees can be manufactured on request.
PTFE lined pipe is highly corrosion resistant. It’s used to convey the most corrosive and toxic chemicals in manufacturing plants, for the chemical, pharmaceutical and associated processing industries.
THE ADVANTAGES OF USING LINED PIPE SYSTEMS:
ü The life of pipeline systems increases due to absence of corrosion
ü PTFE lining safeguards and enhances better working conditions as leakage does not occur and subsequent harmful gases and vapors do not evaporate in the atmosphere.
ü The cost incurred in maintenance, repairing and time lost can be minimized.
ü A wide variety of chemicals can be used through a PTFE lined system, making it more flexible and economical.
ü Abrasion and wear resistant while maintaining nonstick and high purity characteristics.