Customized PTFE lined pipe with loose flange for sour service
- Place of Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Product name:
ptfe lined pipe
Length: ≤6000mm (size≤DN150) ≤4000mm (size>DN150)
Temperature range: -29°C~180°C
Able to transport any concentration of acid, alkali, organic solvents, strong oxidant, toxic and volatile, flammable chemicals.
Kaxite manufactures PTFE lined pipe and fittings by compression molding, isostatic molding, injection molding, transfer molding,
hot rotomolding, ram/paste extrusion, 3D rotational molding etc. Characters as below:
• Working temperature is high at the range of -29°C-200°C; except the molten alkali metals, element fluorine and aromatic
hydrocarbon, lined products can be used in any chemical medium.
• Vacuum resistance. In the range of -29°C-150°C, it is applicable for vacuum condition. In chemical production, the vacuum
condition occurs due to cooling, longitudinal emissions, or medium backflow.
• High-pressure resistance. Within temperature working condition, it can sustain the working pressure of 3.0 MPa.
• Resistance to penetration. Adapt the high-quality PTFE, to make it of high density and enough thickness after advanced lining
processing, make it excellent antiosmosis.
• PTFE advanced lining molding process achieved the status of syn chronous hot expansion or cold shrinkage for steel components
and fluorine plastic.
• Kaxite us adopts the standard size according to HG, GB, DIN, ANSI, and JIS etc., which improves interchangeability, to provide
convenience for installation.
Specific Gravity: 2.14-2.19g/cm3 as per ASTM D 792 test standard.
Tensile Rate: 20.7Mpa minimum as per ASTM D 638 test standard.
Elongation Rate: 250% minimum as per ASTM D 638 test standard.
Manufacture Standard: ASTM D 4895. Operating in vacuum condition within 150°C